Friday, December 1, 2000

The thorn behind the rose!

Once I chanced her to see,
She unfolded red lips, gee.

Her smile blossomed with light,
Splendid than the sun of night.

Flowing breeze was around her,
That caressing her like a brother.

She nodded me with tender face,
That I could take not a single pace.

Thereafter nothing more she did say,
Yet I was halted in the way.

Whence I caught her delightedly,
She did hot-petals close gently.

The thorn behind the lips speared the poor,
As if attacking from behind the door.

The guffaw she made did roar,
Inside my ears and upon the moor.

The brother ghost came at her call,
I did really feel that about to fall.

The roaring was back of my foot fall,
The storm did pursue till the hill.

Soon I covered with terror that kills,
The horror had me hop, not caring ills.

A trembling look for her owner I made,
But the creeper winding wall that hide.

I did take a glance at her never,
But was on hastily foot however.

The deadly laughter in memory was bright,
That gave me many sleepless night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ഇന്ന്

ഇന്നലെ യെ കുറിച്ച് വ്യാകുലപ്പെടുന്ന നാളെ യാണ് നമ്മുടെ ഇന്ന്!